FINAllY, a decent post in 2010 !

lalalal how shall I start ?
Let's go by what happened latest in 2009 and then followed by my countdown gatherings with friends ! Then early celebration for my mum;s birthday !

okay so yea before 2010, I had a birthday shoot with kaizhi, I had a good experience, erm photos of that shoot will not be post until I got the permission so yea. Love it. And my name card should be out soon ! haha so happy !

Then after the shoot which end roughly about 10pm , so me and kaizhi head down to bugis K suite @ iluma where the nuffnang blogger year end party was held. Although I was not invited im surprised I could enter lol. take a few shots of them. cos nth to do ! haha

Don ( if im not wrong , @dcannx on twitter )






don, raine , maiko


AndyStorm , this one I know, from my school de lol.


oh ya and grats him for being the president of the committee that day.



maiko, won the singing competition. Canon ixus for the 1st prize.


So yea, that ends the part for nn year end blogger party ! first time being in one room with so many bloggers , weird feelings haha.

Next up is the 2010 Countdown ! First met up with hoeyeen and simyee to buy the food for picnic at vivo, followed by meeting meldric and bengkhoon. lastly darren , his gf and sebas !

Photos and photos !!







































Meldric got the boxer hand becos want to beat up andy and don , dun wan tell him where they all LOL !



























































































































After that went to dephanie house to ton and celebrate JJ bday !


























Okay that's end of 2009 ! happy ending for 2009 :D:D

NExt is 2010 ! early celebration for my mum's bday !
We had Seafood Sze char !













AND TODAY IS MY MUM BIRTHDAY !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !!! STAY YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL YEA !! STAY HEALTHY ! HAHA I DOUBT SHE WILL EVER SEE THIS :D

P/s : actually this was to be posted yesterday to wish my mum bday which was yesterday so ya. im not changing it :D