22 Dec 2009
Photo Outing With Hong an , Siya, and Bee Guet

First Destination to Chinatown !

Here we go !

IF YOU APPRECIATE MY PHOTOS! PLEASE CLICK ON THE ADS BESIDE THANKYOU !

Seriously Speaking , I haven been to chinatown for very long ! haha

Photobucket

Old road of Chinatown with the new year lantern ! Black and white series !

Photobucket

Old housing in the dunno which decades haha 50s? probably

Photobucket

Xiang wei Pork floss.

Photobucket

Corridor along the road of chinatown, bring back many memories yea?
Photobucket

We went up to one of the hdb blocks to catch this very wide views of the house.

Photobucket

Same also very nice building there !

Photobucket

these 2 haha without Photoshop de Guess how i did it? haha SHHH! :P


Next destination Orchard !

What i saw when i reach orchard is !???

Photobucket

Rochers !!!



Photobucket

Rochers! ANDDD??

Photobucket

MORE ROCHERS !!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ion Colour and B&W series !
Photobucket

Photobucket

This mei mei play until so happy, i Could not bare to take her expression yea ! good chance for me to gain experience haha.


Photobucket

Lastly a handheld light trail ! haha.

24 Dec 2009 !

Once again I headed down to orchard LOL,
Coincidentally , Derrick Ho also there so yea
Took the chance to gain experience for events !
Since i got wide angle lens I chiong straight infront ! haha


Photobucket


Coca cola event !


Photobucket


Paper coke Designed by artiste , ( forgotten which is derrick design de )


Photobucket


A photo with santa?


Photobucket


Kiasu singaporeans free coke ! haha I drank 2 bottle as well haha.

Photobucket

Queues ! ANDDDD??

Here comes Derrick !

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking at me?? O.O

Photobucket

Ended with a game and there he goes. haha

Then Orchard start to get really fcuk up Jam like bird bird lidat !! U see ah

I turn right this is what i See !

Photobucket

I then turn Left and this is what I see !

Photobucket

Damn it. Squeeze my way through mrt and Home sweet home !


P/s : I did not edit any of my photos. Credit all to me please ask before using thankyou.
P/s : IF YOU APPRECIATE MY PHOTOS! PLEASE CLICK ON THE ADS BESIDE THANKYOU !