OH NO ~~ HAVEN BEEN BLOGGING FOR LONG !! T.T

Sorry readers, if there is? =x
Exams just started ! Finished 2 papers , marketing and cognitive ! Pretty okay I guess ? Hopefully a B at least !

I'm so into photography already.. Money is really something I need in this freaking expensive!!! HOBBY! / perhaps job in future?

Gonna spend thousands on it omg ! Luckily got some jobs to tahan man ! if not im really not gonna get it..

Oh yea talking about my stuffs. I m gonna do something about my hair again ! Gonna do rebonding and colour soon ! perhaps 1 or 2 more weeks. !

My blog hits is dropping !!! OMG MAN ! I think its because of the lack of photos?! Too Wordy?

Hais... nvm ! pictures will come soon ! i promise kay? :D

Okay, Im going off ! meeting My frens tmr again !! WEEEE oh yea frens , ytd ! had a pathetic dinner wif simyee and mikey only ! LOL meldric could not make it so yea.

TAKE CARE PEOPLE ! CATCH ME LIVE EVERYDAY AT TWITTER !