IM HEADING FOR CHALET TODAY !!
weeeeeeeeee
hopefully it will be a rly smooth one..
recently mia lols i dunno wat i doing everyday too..

rot?

walk here walk thr
ytd just settle the cpf using education for my dad
at cpf building at je..
then blah blah went to walk awhile
went home..
.
.
.
.
I WAN TO SPEND MY FKING MONEY !
gosh im gonna buy 2 shirt for 100 dollars probably
or mayb just 1 for 50

next on list
*
*
*

most probably i would join badminton again
ok ppl u all will say nt sian meh
lols
i have playing since i was 6 or 7?
sch team since primary 4?
well true till sec sch the training
make me feel bored about playing it
but after Os when i
tried playing it again ..
i then found out i can find back the fun that i had
wif my teammates during the past n
tis is something that holiday cant replace..
so i might get a gd racket tat cost me mayb 200?
shoes that cost me 100?
lols im mad


ITS SO WORDY I BET NO ONE GONNA READ TIS


watever ..

RAINING?
kinda bored yea
rain liao gt rainbow then everyone happy
but after that day

IT HAS BEEN FREAKING RAINING EVERYDAY


without rainbow
making me moody on n off
n my slipper already
HIGHEST STAGE
i dun walk anymore
i glide everywhr ....
so dun scared n u thought its a ghost at night
it might just be me lols..
ok time to change my slipper too ..


PICTURES I NEED U !! my post is so bored..
bye my frens..